Info & Policies
Access to Music Policies and Procedures
Please scroll down to download various Access to Music Policies and Procedures.
Course Terms & Conditions
Please note that all courses are subject to suitable levels of recruitment and Access to Music Ltd. reserves the right to cancel courses if they are not viable. Every effort will be made to deliver what is offered on this website, but in the unfortunate event where a course does not run, applicants will be invited to apply for alternatives at their chosen centre or at centres nearby.
© Access to Music Ltd., all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information/materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, downloadable documents and videos) on this website is held by Access to Music Ltd. Information/materials may not be published in any other format without the express written permission of Access to Music Ltd.
Users must not republish any information/materials on another website, or in any other electronic or print medium, without the prior written permission of Access to Music. If you would like to use a graphic or logo, you must request permission.
For further information on permitted use, or to request permission to republish information/materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before creating a text link from your website to a website maintained by Access to Music Ltd, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to request the removal of any link.
If you think we would be interested in linking to your website, please contact us.
Access to Music Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site, for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy, or the availability of linked pages.
If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We do appreciate, and act on, feedback from our users.
ENROLMENT COMPETITION 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to 2017 applicants of Access to Music Ltd who are resident in the England and who are aged 15 years or over. It excludes applicants from families who are employees of Access to Music Ltd or Armstrong Works Ltd.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition all that is required is for the applicant to complete their enrolment with Access to Music Ltd for September 2017 before 11th August 2017.
- Only one entry per person based on enrolment.
- The winners will be selected at random from the entries generated by the enrolment data on or just after 11th August 2017. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (i.e. 21st August 2017).
- One entrant shall win a iPad Air 2, one entrant shall win a Canon EOS Camera, four entrants will win Yamaha Pacifica guitars, one entrant shall win a Focusrite USB interface, and one entrant will win ACS Ear Plugs.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Access to Music Ltd, 24 Hulme Street, Manchester, M1 5BW.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Access to Music Ltd is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the competition and the provision of the prizes.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Promoter: Access to Music Ltd, 24 Hulme Street, Manchester, M1 5BW.