Want to come along and find out what it's like to be on an Access to Music course?
Well, all our centres are offering a FREE half-term holiday Taster Day in February in either Music Performance (including Vocal Artist), Music Technology or Music Business. In Birmingham and Lincoln there will also be an option to do Creative Media.
Brighton will be running their activities as a pair of workshops in Vocals and Beats. The Beats Workshop, run by Laurence Allen, will cover creating beats, basslines and tunes and will take place on Tuesday 17th February from 2-6pm. The Vocal Workshop will be run by Dominique Levack and will cover singing, recording and vocal technique and will take place on Wednesday 18th February from 10am to 3pm.
Access to Music Norwich are also running a Vlogging Workshop on the same day.
To make your choice, just choose which course area you are interested in when you book.
The event is taking place in:
- Birmingham (10am-4pm)
- Brighton Beats Workshop (Tuesday 17th February 2-6pm)
- Brighton Vocals Workshop (Wednesday 18th February 10am-3pm)
- Bristol (10am-4pm)
- Darlington (10am-4pm)
- Lincoln (10am-4pm)
- London: British Academy of New Music (10am-3pm)
- Manchester (10am-4pm)
- Norwich (10am-3pm)
- York (10am-4pm)
You will get a fantastic day of practical music-making and music project activities. Please remember to bring a packed lunch with you.
Comments from the last Taster Day include:
- It gave m e the opportunity to try things I'll hopefully do next year.
- Really enjoyed it - made friends and can't wait to be here!
- It was useful because I now know more about the courses.
- The activities were fun and the staff were enthusiastic and friendly.
You must book for this free activity to secure your place.